Volunteers are essential for day-to-day operations, and your contribution can bring hope to the thousands of neglected cats and kittens who are fighting for survival.
If you have a little time to spare and love to help cats and kittens, then a volunteer role could be for you!
HOW CAN I HELP?
We need passionate and reliable volunteers to help us manage our activities. We have so many projects that we would love to get started, and we need your help!
We are always looking for help in the following areas:
- Fostering cats and kittens in your home (no experience required)
- Cat Rescue / Trapping (Vehicle required, full training provided)
- Administration – phone and email logging (Full training provided)
- Fundraising & Event Management
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
If you are looking for some one-off tasks or once in a few weeks/months, they could include:
- Flyer delivery in your local area for events
- Help with events – it can vary from handling cash and sales, talking to people about cats, setting up and packing down, donating baked goods for sale and more!
- Selling chocolates at your school or work
A Rewarding Experience
In addition to the reward of helping cats and kittens in need, volunteering is a great way to gain experience, either for your CV or application for Universities.